SERVE, one of the five LEADS courses, is a weekend-long experience giving members the opportunity to learn skills needed to develop chapter management skills. This course focuses on small group participation. It’s $55 for students and $75 for alumni (Life Members receive a $5 discount). The cost includes food, supplies, and lodging for the whole weekend.
- Feb. 19-Feb. 21 – Raleigh, NC
- Feb. 19-Feb. 21 – Greater Philadelphia, PA Area
- June 3-June 5 – Minneapolis, MN
- June 10-June 12 – Sacramento, CA
- July 15-July 17 – Northeast Ohio Area (TBD)
- July 15-July 17 – Dallas, TX